|Stats||Rating: 3.3 | Modifications: 300 | Views: 17,170 | Comments: 4|
|Created||3 years ago|
The thinking behind everything
1. Warrior attack : MG's + FT's all within reach of HQ; FT's attack all sides each side; MG's attack one side. FT's > MG's hence want more enemy fire concentration with FT's; Mines littered all over the place. The tricks of hiding behind statues and SnipetT's is over when you at HQ 18. SL are within range
2. GTMeds - Difficult in two ways ; Sniper towers will remove Grenadiers on all sides; In the second line of defence canons prevent frontal first attack with tanks and Mortar is again (slightly ahead for the grenadiers)
3. Tmeds - Even distribution of cannons + Atleast two boom cannons need to be destroyed for sure. Additionally map is spread to try and disperse a few tanks. Spread out map tends to prevent attacks from the top left since there a lot more distance to travel.
4. Hookahs - Even layout enough damage that can be caused all around with the two RL's and BC's
5. Rifleman - Spread out Map
6. Mines are placed as away from hot targets to prevent them from detonating against GBE.
Let me know what you think! :D